35g One Dose Sachet
A convenient weekly shock to keep spa water sparkling clean and crystal clear.
• Reduces sanitiser demand
• Convenient sachet dose
• Quick dissolving with no residue
• Eliminates non-filterable spa contaminants
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
DO NOT DISSOLVE BEFORE USE.
1. The sachet of Fi-Clor Spa Oxy-Brite® contains the right amount of product to treat the average spa or hot tub.
2. Make sure there are no bathers in the spa and keep the circulation running.
3. Before dosing in outdoor spas and hot tubs, check the wind direction to ensure that the Oxy-Brite does not blow back towards you or anyone else.
4. IMPORTANT: Avoid inhalation of dust.
5. Evenly broadcast the entire contents at a level close to the water surface in the middle of the spa. Allow 15 minutes for complete dispersion before bathing recommences.
6. To keep the spa water in pristine condition, it is recommended that OXY-BRITE is dosed weekly or after heavy use
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the spa separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the spa. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
Disposal When empty and providing it has been rinsed out on the spa. this container may be disposed of via household recycling.