Fi-Clor Spa Brominating Granules are formulated to provide comfortable bathing conditions as well as being a powerful sanitiser. They may be used to boost the sanitiser level when using bromine tablets or on their own as a day to day treatment.
• Rapidly dissolves to kill potentially harmful bacteria and other organisms
DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
DO NOT DISSOLVE BEFORE USE.
For new spas being filled for the first time, shock dose with Fi-Clor Superfast Superchlorinator to kill any harmful organisms that might be present in water left in the circulation system from factory testing. Maintain the chlorine level at a minimum of 20mg/l (ppm) for 2 hours.
FOR ONGOING SANITISATION:
1. The product may be added directly to the water with the circulation running when the spa is not in use. The total bromine level should be maintained within the range 4-6mg/l (ppm). Test at regular intervals using test strips or a bromine test kit.
2. Maintain the pH within the range 7.2-7.6 and adjust if necessary using Fi-Clor Spa pH correction chemicals. Test the pH at regular intervals.
3. To increase the total bromine level by 1mg/l (ppm), add 3g of Fi-Clor Spa Brominating Granules per 1,000 litres of spa water.
4. Shock dose regularly with Fi-Clor Spa Non-Chlorine Shock or Fi-Clor Spa Oxy-Brite® to remove organic pollutants. After shock dosing allow the total bromine level to fall to within the normal range before bathing recommences.
Warning: Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Precautions: Never mix chemicals, except by dosing into the spa separately and at different times. Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the spa. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents, eg, petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis. Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
Disposal When empty and providing it has been rinsed out on the spa. this container may be disposed of via household recycling.